Local Storage seems to be disabled in your browser.
Voor de beste ervaring op onze site moet je de lokale opslag in je browser inschakelen.
Topics covered include:
* A high-level introduction to ArchiMate and its relationship to Enterprise Architecture
* The Business Layer, which includes the modeling concepts relevant in the business domain
* The Application Layer, which includes modeling concepts relevant for software applications
* The Technology Layer, which includes modeling concepts relevant for system software applications and infrastructure
* The relationships that the ArchiMate language includes to model the links between elements, and also the relationships to model the cross-layer dependencies
* The Motivation Extension
* The Implementation and Migration Extension
* The ArchiMate framework for defining and classifying ArchiMate viewpoints, including a summary of all the viewpoints in the ArchiMate 2.0 Standard
* The ArchiSurance Case Study, a fictitious example developed to illustrate use of the Modeling language in the context of the TOGAF Framework
|Series||The Open group series|
|Publisher||Van Haren Publishing|